Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons for a Quick Thirteen

1. It's sunny and warm and I want to be outside.
2. Soon it will be sunny and hot and I will want to be in the pool.
3. I need to plant, or get ready to plant, six or seven different types of chiles and...
4. Poppies.
5. Moonflowers.
6. Nasturtiums.
7. Sweet peas.
8. Feverfew.
9. Daisies.
10. Epazote.
11. Basil.
12. Elephant ears.
13. Clematis.
Quick! Catch her before she plants again!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

The blogging world is so cool. I've just come from Kelli-in-Minnesota's blog where she describes her daughter's efforts to chip ice off their driveway, and laments the fact that they really shouldn't plant until after Memorial Day. And then here you are, chiming in from the sunbelt. Be sure to post some photos of the results of your efforts! Then I can send Kelli over here for a Spring fix.