Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



It was my intent to base this Thirteen on the pagan rites of Spring, but after a bit of research and gathering, I realized that I had seen it all before. Instead, I'm offering other harbingers of Spring--something never before seen on the Web--thirteen pictures of baby animals! You want to look--I know you do..


I. Joey


II. African elephant


III. Lion cub


IV. Sloth and mom sloth


V. Egyptian tortoise


VI. Human (A 2006 Edition was likely to bear the name Emily or Jacob.)


VII. A (very tidy) angora kid


VIII. Anteater and anteater mom


IX. Saltwater crocodiles


X. Chinchillas


XI. Black rhino


XII. Grey squirrels (All of them live in our yard.)


XIII. Manatee and momatee



Okay, it's officially Spring now. Everyone mate, tend to the young ones, play, and grow!
Mammals do that.






3 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Wow! They all look...

DELICIOUS!

eMJay said...

Stephanie! I'm tagging you for a meme. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is on my blog.

Check it out.

BTW, ohmigawd, super cuteness galore up in here. Kudos.

Steph said...

What a relief! I still know my ABCs. Thanks for the refresher, MJ.

Frank--you should try some of those little crocodiles dipped in garlic butter! It takes awhile to pick the teeth out of your teeth, but it's worth it.