Tagged by MJ!
A - Available?: For what, exactly?
B-Best friend: Ronnie
C-Cake or Pie?: Pie.
D-Drink of choice: Orangina
E-Essential thing used everyday: Computer
F-Favorite color: Dark shades of orange
G-Gummi bears or worms: No thanks—they’re not chocolate
H-Hometown: Athens--but the little girl in me still loves SoCal
I-Indulgence: Surfing the Web; reading; sitting and staring
J-January or February: Will go away
K-Kids and names: Sarah and Sean and John. And the grands are: Nicki, Kyra, and Hunter
L-Life: Taking it in
M-Marriage date: October 22
N-Number of siblings: One sister, one brother, one half-sis, one half-bro, two step-bros, one step-sis, three sisters-in-law, three bros-in-law (maybe four)
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges
P-Phobias: Heights
Q-Quote: “Remember that sex we were planning to have ever again?” ~ Zoe
R-Reason to smile: It’s 77 degrees outside
S-Season: Autumn, mostly
T-Tag three people: Okay
U-Unknown fact about me: I started walking when I was 10 months old and so did both of my kids
V-Vegetable you don't like: Okra
W-Worst Habit: Showering too long
X-X-rays you have had: Just about everything
Y-Your favorite food: Crunchy
Z-Zodiac: Libra, Scorpio rising
3 comments:
Okra can be edible if you cook it *just right* with the Cajun Holy Trinity, some wine, butter, garlic, and seasonings. When it gets to that "perfect" state, you use a slotted spoon to take out the okra and throw it away. Eat the rest; it's good.
Okra was the one that came to mind for me, too, but then I remembered how much I loathe canned peas. That's hard to beat. :-)
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8346262460875595564&postID=6636209113876275439&page=1&token=1422631401965
Post a Comment