When I lifted this from another blog, it was a Wednesday Meme. Now it's a Saturday/Sunday Meme.
The idea here is to note things you've done that you think are pretty unique. You'll be surprised at how many people end up saying "Hey, I've done that, too!" List them in your own blog and let the fun begin (you can also add your list in comments, or put a link back to any entry you write).
Here's my list:
1. Was almost in a plane crash.
2. Played with a baby panther and a lion cub.
3. Fed my daughter pheasant eggs for breakfast.
4. Worked in an incense factory.
5. Yelled at a drill sargeant for swearing in front of children.
6. Played pool with Donald Sutherland.
7. Hitched horses to a stagecoach.
8. Lived in the servant's quarters of a mansion in Key West.
9. Took years and years of Polynesian dance lessons.
10. Rode home from kindergarten with my dad on his Indian motorcycle.
What are your ten things? Write them up on your own blog or in the comment thread!
2 comments:
Evidently, this meme has been making the rounds since early 2005 (at least). I spent the last hour or so reading the lists of others. My life is pitiful. *sigh*
*grr arrgh*
I'll have to follow it around. It is an interesting one.
Post a Comment