Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Once again, for Veterans Day I wish there weren't any

I'm sick of the lie of war. The reason is always the same. The result is always the same. For all our sakes, but especially for theirs, I wish there were no war veterans.

9 comments:

audreynana said...

yes , it's true. But.. we can only fight 4 peace on our own... they are too intrested 4 them.

Slightlycrazed said...

I believe you so much
War is a lie, a flaw in man. It is our greed for power that drives us. Imagine a world without war. Without greed...

http://www.deathbyranting.blogspot.com

Zack said...

Awesome post, thanks for sharing.

- Followed, follow me back :)

Check out my blog you might like it.

http://zackgaming.blogspot.com/

- Zack

JustJJ said...

Without war there can't be peace, though. You can't have something without the other. Besides, people will never be able to agree with each other.

Do One Thing said...

A variety of eating protein powders that's available that hot weather can be tricky to earn specialized those is the strong choices and / or that may be finally, the Best Protein Powder.

Calvin Yerke said...

Whenever you have power you have corruption; have not seen the man yet who is not affected.

kredi karti said...

kredi kartı taksitlendirme
kredi kart taksitlendirmesi
kredi kartı borcu taksitlendirme

web design burnley said...

It really touched me to see war veterans, because I could imagine what they gone through many years back. We should salute them.

Unknown said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder

rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bra



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying

copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape