Lifted from Ronnie.
1. Where is your cell phone? over there
2. Your significant other? Trappeze
3. Your hair? longer
4. Your mother? gone
5. Your father? Denver
6. Your favorite thing? loves
7. Your dream last night? hazy
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? tomorrow
10. What room you are in? dining
11. Your hobby? artsy
12. Your fear? loss
13. Regrets? some
14. Where were you last night? here
15. 15? naive
16. Muffins? nah
17. Wish list item? books
18. Where you grew up? SoCal
19. Last thing you did? e-mail
20. What are you wearing? red
21. Your TV? Firefly
22. Your pets? deceased
23. Friends? far
24. Your life? ongoing
25. Your mood? edgy
26. Missing someone? periodically
27. Car? parked
28. Something you're not wearing? makeup
29. Your favorite store? downtown
30. Your favorite color? rust
33. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
34. Last time you cried? dunno
35. Who will resend this? unnecessary
36. One place that I go to over and over? bed
37. One person who emails me regularly? Ronnie
38. My favorite place to eat? Farm
39. Why you participated in this survey? fun
40. What are you doing tonight? waiting
3 comments:
I know, I broke the "only takes one" rule immediately! It's my nature.
Yeah, but it's a good nature!
I evidently haven't been getting the notifications I signed up for that your blog has been updated. I'm way behind. But it's not my fault!
It's a patient nature!
You're the only person who comments anyway *sigh*. I know certain family members read my blog occasionally, but never comment *she said in an annoyingly whiny tone*
Post a Comment