Rules:
a) Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions.
b) Post your favorite definition it gives you -- or just post the first one. (or multiple answers if it's just too funny.)
c) Tag 4 people. Leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.
d) Those people, if so inspired, should do the same.
1 Your name ~ stephanie. The sexiest girl in the world. (Hey, I like this meme. If I were still a girl, I would love it.)
2 Your age ~ The world's oldest manatee was born the same year I was.
3 Your favorite drink ~ Water. The 4th element required to summon Captain Planet.
4 Favorite color ~ Rust. The skins on the outside of peanuts (not the shell, the skin) can be used when no weed is readily available, gives a small relaxing buzz, especially when dried out. (uh..who first..never mind.)
5 Birthplace ~ Los Angeles. Where reality is ignored and Hollywood flaunts its socialist agenda.
6 Month of birth ~ October. (The defs were lame.) The month that has the most worthy holiday: Halloween.
7 Where you live now ~ Athens, Georgia. Once again, urbandictionary fail. Athens is a blue isle in a red sea, but lately the waves have been turning purple.
8 Your super power if you had super powers ~ No! I don't want the responsibility.
9 Best insult ~ Republitard. Please use it in a sentence. George Bush is the quintessential republitard.
Tag, you're it!
No comments:
Post a Comment