Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Please feel free to recommend your favorite books.
2. When I stir the grain for a batch of Rick's beer I can't help sniffing it occasionally. Well, okay--the whole time.
3. My favorite thing to cook is whatever I have the energy and ingredients for.
4. Reading is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about it. what the heck??
6. A Shetland pony always makes me think to myself, what the heck would anyone want with one of those nasty little creatures?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with Rick, tomorrow my plans include sewing beads onto Christmas stockings and Sunday, I want to keep doing that!

2 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

I want to see your beaded Christmas stockings.....Please.
M

CiaoBella! said...

And, I don't understand "Pans"
"Plus" on your sidebar.--??