Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


I absolutely love good costuming, especially in movies. Tomorrow is Hallowe'en and this seemed an appropriate subject. Here are thirteen favorites that I never tire of. Some are represented by more than one photo because I feel they are particularly deserving, and others have only one photo because that's all I could find (today). I didn't realize that I was so fond of red and white, but there it is. I doubt you'll be surprised by any of my choices, but hey, it was fun.
I know I will have to visit this topic again, and perhaps again. And movie sets would be fun, too.

1. Shakespeare In Love




2. Interview with the Vampire



3. Rob Roy



4. Serenity



5. Dances with Wolves



6. Romeo and Juliet



7. The Last Emperor



8. The Great Gatsby



9. Elizabeth, The Golden Age



10. Star Wars (any and all of them)




11. Marie Antoinette



12. The Sting



13. Amadeus

No comments: