Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quirky meme

Tagged by Ronnie.

Mention six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged. If you participate, let the person who tagged you know you've posted your quirks!

1. If my phone is ringing, I must answer it.
2. Seeing a plaid and a flower print together makes me almost angry. I have been known to take plaid pillows off of a flowery bedding display at the mall.
3. I find Egyptian motifs and artifacts repulsive. At the British Museum and the Louvre, I had to force myself to enter the area where the mummies, coins, jewels, etc., were.
4. I can find four-leaf clovers very easily.
5. When I take a nap, I have to wear socks or I can't get to sleep.
6. While in a swimming pool, I don't let my feet touch the bottom. It's a game left over from childhood.

Tagging Sarah, John, Nicole, Patti, Tracey, Lynn. If you want to play and don't have a blog, you can list your quirkinesses in the comments or use e-mail, as you wish.

No comments: