1. Idle hands are nice to photograph.
2. I love standing in the shower, thinking, until the hot water is gone.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I go to bed and read.
4. The last tea I drank was PJ Tips with sugar and milk.
5. I like to be in the water in the Summer.
6. My mother always said "good morning, glory," when she woke me up on school days.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to shopping, tomorrow my plans include reuniting with Ronnie, Frank, MJ, and Chloe, and Sunday, I want to keep doing that!
1 comment:
Steph,
So glad we got to see you if only for a second, and I hope the food was decent. I know mass feedings are sometimes not the best! And wish you could stay longer. Take care! I didn't get a picture of you for my blog. Darn!
Mary
Post a Comment